Local veterinarian service in Lurgan, County Armagh
Lurgan Veterinary Clinic is able to provide comprehensive pet care and farm animal care either at the surgery in Lurgan, County Armagh, or at your home or farm.
Our caring team of veterinary surgeons are able to provide a complete range of veterinary services for animals of all shapes and sizes, from small household pets to horses and cattle. Whether your animal requires vaccinations, neutering, preventative treatment or diagnosis, the experienced medical professionals at Lurgan Veterinary Clinic will be on hand to provide expert medical care.
We can also offer extensive, round-the-clock support to your pet or farm animal if you are registered with our surgery.
Our surgery can provide:
- Accident and emergency treatment
- Farm animal and pet vaccinations
- Domestic pet neutering service
- Orthopaedic work and animal dentistry
- ECG, X-rays and digital radiopathy
- Pet passports
- Equine and farm animal microchipping service
- Pregnancy and pet and farm animal birth
- Routine health assessments and check-ups
We are members of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons.